Yahoo is one of the well-known email services that is known to work with different web browsers. However, sometimes you might face problems while adding or removing a Yahoo mail account through Yahoo.com. Under such situations, make a call to the technicians via Yahoo customer service number.
Here you will need to remove or disable Add-ons from your web browser to make it compatible for Yahoo
Use the steps given below to disable or remove Add-Ons in Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on the ‘Menu’ button.
- Next, go to the ‘Add-Ons’ section.
- Now, click on the option ‘Extensions’ or ‘Themes’.
- There you will get a list of Add-ons.
- Select the Add-On from the list you want to remove.
- Click on the ‘Restart Now’ option that you see on the screen.
To ease the complications, you can connect with the technical executives by calling at Yahoo support phone number.
In order to disable or remove Add-Ons in Google Chrome, go through these steps:
- Go to the option ‘More Tools’ given at the top right of your Chrome browser.
- Now, click on ‘Extensions’ and a list of extensions will appear.
- Next, unselect ‘Enable’ option in order to disable the desired Add-On
- After this, check the trash icon so as to move the selected Add-On to the trash box.
- In the address bar, write chrome//: plugins and it will show the list of installed plugins.
- Under each plugin, click the ‘Disable’ option in order to disable it.
This is how you try resolving the issue with Yahoo account while using it through the website. If you are looking for more help and support, you can reach out to us anytime by dialing our Yahoo customer support number. The number is accessible all the time and you will not have to wait to get the right solution for your Yahoo account.