To install the HP printer for the first time you need to perform many operations. HP printers come with its own software which comes very handy to operate the printer.
If you are looking for a guide to set up HP printer then you don’t need to go anywhere, just read our full article and you’ll find what you were looking for. If you don’t understand any step in the process then you always have the option open to contact HP support number for extensive help.
Now, let’s look at the steps required to set up the HP printer.
Steps to set up – HP printer
First of all, you need to unpack the printer and ready all the cables and cartridges to install them. Then you need to follow these steps:
- First, you need to connect the printer to a power supply and then set the language preferences and time zone as well.
- Now, you need to install and align the ink cartridges, for that you need to open the ink cartridge access door.
- Remove the tape from the ink cartridges before you insert them in the carriage and then close the carriage after every cartridge is inside.
- Then you need to print the alignment page to check the quality and alignment of the cartridges.
- Now, you can load the plain papers in the tray, this depends on your printer model whether you have put the paper in the back or inside the printer.
- Then you need to go to the official HP website and download the HP drivers and software based on your printer model. After the download, you need to install them on your computer and connect the printer with it.
- Then register the printer with the software which will take a few minutes.
Now, your printer is ready to print some images or text-based files. See that was easy enough, but if you are still finding it hard to set up your own printer and want someone to guide you every step of the way. Then you need to get in touch with HP printer support team. They will guide you every step of the way just like you wanted to.