Yahoo users must be aware of the fact that Yahoo mail encounters several errors relating to the server problem. These errors are termed as temporary and they can occur any day or time. Your connection to the Yahoo mail server gets lost and they prevent you from accessing your mail database. Usually, these errors are corrected automatically but sometimes you need external help. In that case, you can contact Yahoo Customer Support Number for extensive help.
Let’s look at the errors messages you might get and also look at the potential solution to all these errors.
Yahoo mail server error 14
This error occurs when the user is trying to get to the Yahoo mail inbox. The code 14 displays on the window screen along with further information saying Sorry, but your Yahoo mail can’t load because of an error.
This type of error can be caused by the high amount of cache and cookies stored on the browser which is restricted to connect to the Yahoo mail server. Another reason for this can be that the current version of Yahoo mail is not supported on that browser.
To fix this error:
- Sign out of Yahoo account and configure your account to a current browser.
- Delete the cache and cookies from the browser you are using.
- Restart the browser and log in again to test if it’s working or not.
- If not scan the system for viruses and upgrade your system settings in favor of Yahoo mail account.
Yahoo mail server error 15
This error occurs when the configured system folder creates a registry error within the operating system. This type of error can cause your system to freeze, operational crashes, and PC freezing.
This is caused by the newly added programs that are not compatible with the old ones. This creates a registry pile up and stops mail server from working again. Adware, spyware, and malware can also cause this to happen.
To fix this error:
- Download and install the registry cleaner.
- Once its open click on the scan button.
- Once the scan is completed, click to fix all the registry issues.
- Now, check if your drivers are working or not.
- If not, download the latest drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install them.
- Restart the computer when asked. Contact third party support like Yahoo technical support number to resolve the issue.
- Log out of all your Yahoo accounts from the computer.
- Clear the cache and cookies from the browser and close it.
- Restart the browser and log in to your Yahoo account to see if it’s working or not.
If the problem persists and you aren’t able to remove the error, you need to contact the professionals at Yahoo Support Phone Number and they’ll help you in resolving this issue as quickly as possible.