HP printers are a great technological invention. They have been built in such a way so as to give rise to effective and quick printing. Talking about the components of the printer, the print spooler helps the Windows computer to communicate with the printer and arrange the print jobs in your queue. When the printer is not able to take any of your print commands because of the print job stuck in the queue, you will see error messages. Consult the technicians of HP printer support team or go through the guide provided below.
Troubleshooting steps to fix the error with HP printer spooler
- Method-1: You can use the tool provided by HP i.e. HP Print and Scan Doctor to fix the error by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, download HP Print and Scan Doctor on your device.
- From downloads folder, open the HPPSdr.exe file.
- Click ‘Start’ and select your printer’s name from the drop-down list.
- If your printer’s name is not in the list, make sure it is on.
- Click ‘Retry’ and after it recognizes your printer, you will see a list of issues that can be fixed with the help of this tool.
- Choose the error you want a solution for and click on ‘Fix Printing’.
- After that you will get the result based on the severity of the issue.
If this doesn’t help, call at the HP support number to take the help of trained technicians.
- Method-2: You can also change the settings of the print spooler as follows:
- Press the Windows key+R to open the ‘Run’ dialogue, type services.msc, press ‘Enter’ and double-click on the ‘Print Spooler’ option.
- On the General tab of the printer spooler properties, you will see the ‘stop’ and ‘start’ options. Some errors can be easily fixed by just stopping and starting the printer spooler again.
- Select the drop-down menu given against ‘Startup type’ and select automatic to make sure the spooler starts whenever your computer starts. To save the changes, press ‘Apply’.
- Method-3: To resolve the spooler error with HP printer, some of the other methods have been listed below:
- You can clear the print queue as this can solve the problem on its own.
- The printer driver may be corrupted that can lead to issues so you need to update it.
- You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the printer if the issue persists.
Even after following the troubleshooting methods mentioned above, if the printer is still displaying the error messages, calling at the HP printer phone number will be of help to you. The certified professionals will first find the problem causing factors and then remove them by applying the appropriate solutions.
Moreover, the technicians have years of experience in fixing the errors and issues with HP printer, hence you can expect guaranteed solutions from them. Call us anytime and from anywhere, the engineers will be always there to serve you with the best and instant solutions.