Yahoo mail is the broadly used email client which is key to several other services offered by Yahoo Inc. Yahoo follows very strict security as well as privacy policies to keep the user-data safe from hackers. It is recommended for users to keep changing their password on a regular intervals to preserve the security level of their email account. However, other factors are involved, those push Yahoo email account towards password related issues. To get rid of the Yahoo password change problem via experts go for the official Yahoo support.
There are two ways by which you can change your Yahoo password. In the first case, you can log in to Yahoo email account by providing the right credentials and change your password by navigating through the settings. In the second scenario, when you have forgotten your password and struggling to access in your Yahoo account, you need to try a different method. Both the ways are provided below.
Follow Below-Given Steps to Change Yahoo Password
Change Yahoo password when you know the password:
- Log in to your Yahoo email account and tap on “Account Info”
- Choose “Change your password” option from the Sign-In and Security section.
- Enter your new password two times, make sure you put the same password on both boxes. If the password is not matched Yahoo will alert you.
- Now click on the “Continue” button to set your new password and to be moved back to your Account Information page.
When You Don’t Know Your Current Password
- Go to Yahoo’s password helper page. Pick “Trouble signing in?”
- Insert your Yahoo ID and again tap on “Next” button
- Select an option for resetting your password. Several options will display, as per your account information. Yahoo gives two valid option to reset your password, one is with a mobile phone number and other is with an alternate email address.
- Follow instructions given by Yahoo for resetting your password. Choose one method according to your convenience, if you choose email mode to recover the password, it include clicking a link which you received on your email address.
- In mobile recovery mode, you will get a verification code on default mobile number, put it into the box and Yahoo will move you on password recovery page.
- Choose your password and type it twice in the box to confirm and now click “Continue” to submit your password. Now you have successfully changed your Yahoo account password now log in with new password.
These are the conceivable approaches to reset or change